Friday, September 5, 2008

Cute Things

Jonah and Jonathan have said a couple of cute things lately that I thought worth mentioning to you all. Oh, and Spencer says stuff too-mostly he walks around all day and says "Go, go, go." Maybe that is his first word. I don't know what he means by it though.
The other day we were driving home from Mickie D's and Jonah had gotten a new Darth Vader toy. I asked him what it does and he said that it makes the "Darth Vader" sound. "You know...Hooper". I laughed so hard. I never thought as that sound as "Hoooper", but I guess it is.
Learning to read has been such a joy for Jonathan. He is doing exceptionally well, but there are still a few occupational hazards. The other day I had bought some drinks for the kids for after school and I gave one to Jonathan. He attempted to read it by sounding out the words. "C..r..a..p..p..y Sun, Crappy Sun!". I instantly corrected him that "No, it reads Capri Sun." I didn't want him going around saying that word all the time. I had to call Jason right away and tell him. It instantly cheered up his day. Pretty cute!

3 comments:

Bob and Danya said...

Hahahaha! I'm going to call them "crappy suns" from now on! LOL! That's hilarious!

Jonah....that's exactly what Darth Vader says! LOL!

brittanimae said...

Wow! What a little reader you have on your hands! And honestly, sometimes they are a little crappy. :)

Heidi said...

Devin and I laughed for days after we read this. I love your little boys!!